I know, I know, this is a bit late especially for those of you who have already had their Christmas parties and/or already have their Christmas menu planned but if you’re still looking for one or two Christmas cocktails than take a gander.
Maple Butter Kiss
I mean, come on! You had me at “Maple Butter Kiss”. Am I right? Butterscotch schnapps and real maple syrup – what’s not to like?
- 45 ml vodka
- 30 ml DeKuyper Buttershots liqueur or butterscotch schnapps
- 8 ml real maple syrup
- 30 ml Half-and-half (can be substituted with 15 ml whole milk and 15 ml single cream)
- Fresh-ground nutmeg – for garnish
Cranberry Sauced Margarita
I love the idea of using cranberry sauce. I’m not one to eat it with my meal but it sounds delicious in a cocktail.
- 2 oz tequila
- juice of 1 lime
- 1.5 tablespoons chunky cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- cranberries, fresh or frozen for garnish
The other night we were invited out to drinks and I really wanted to order something hot but not super sweet. I scoured the internet for some ideas and found a few interesting options. This one included.
- 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz hazelnut liqueur
- 1 cup hot coffee
- top with whipped cream
- garnish with cinnamon and a raspberry
Sometimes you just need a nice warm comforting cocktail to go with your winter sweater and boots.
- 5 ounces hot brewed Earl Grey tea
- 2 ounces B&B Liqueur
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Ground cinnamon, garnish
- Freshly grated nutmeg, garnish
- 1 cinnamon stick, garnish
And for those of you are looking for a party punch, why not try this gorgeous Jingle Juice.
- 4 cups cran-apple juice
- 2 (750ml) bottles of red moscato
- 1 (750ml) bottle of prosecco
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 2 limes, sliced
What are some of your favorite Christmas cocktails? Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.